"Language, even if limited, is the foundation of meaningful friendship."
Some Things We Need:
- Printer cartridges: Canon 40 & 41, Dell A960
- Paper for copies
- Macintosh computer G4 or better
- Sound system
- Pedestal fans
- Card stock
- Boom boxes
- Projector for computer
- Flat screen monitors
- Powerful Power Washer
- Powerful Shop Vac with Attachments
- Leaf Blower
- Quality Used Goods for Our Bazaars
Sunday Meditation at 10:30am will continue through mid-May with Brus Westby
Continue to be available March-October, 2013. Please contact the BBCC for class times and details.
The time has come to learn the language of this country that you love! We are extremely fortunate to have in house Jorge Gtz. Soria, professional Spanish teacher for more than 20 years. Creative, fun, and knowledgable on everything from complex grammatical instructions to cultural regionalisms, Jorge is your bridge to more successful communication and meaningful relationships with local people.
BBCC CALL FOR TEACHER-ENTREPRENEURS AND VOLUNTEERS
(BBCC Volunteers are Unpaid; BBCC Entrepreneurs Charge a Fee for their services and donate 20% of their take to the BBCC)
We Are Looking for People to Work in the Following Capacities:
- Gathering, packaging and disseminating welcome wagon portfolios to people who do airport pickups. Package will include John Forget’s map of Bucerias, brochures from Amigos de Bucerias, Biblioteca Rey Nayar, Investatours, BBCC and other charitable organizations as they become participants of the Charity Coalition.
- English Teachers and English Teacher Helpers
- Photographers for Special Events
- Cocineras/Cocineros Chefs to teach international and Mexican regional cooking classes.
- Mexican Dance Classes (Salsa, Ranchero, etc.)
- Mexican History Classes
- Financial Literacy Classes
- Nutrition Classes
- Classes on Mexican Health Issues (e.g., diabetes)
- Classes on Growing Your Own Fruit & Veggies
We are now offering comprehensive programs of homestays plus language study for tourists!